This article is too damned short, Marine! You will help Gruntipedia by so it will fit the screen, fool!
- When this is over, this hammer's going up somebody's ass!
- — Brute Chieftain with the Banhammer
- gravity, yeah, yeah, yeah!
- — a really retarded brute
- Me smash better now!
- — Brute, after finding a Gravy Hammer
- Me bad me bad !
- — A Grunt charged with super Gruntiness stealing a gravy hammer from a dead Brute
- HAHAHA, I whacked the little human with my big, hard stick thingy!
- — A Brute Chieftan killing a Marine
- HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA smashy boom boom!
- — A Grunt using a gravy hammer to f*** himself
- Mine's way bigger
- — Master Chief about Gravy Hammer
- In Soviet Russia, Gravity Hammer still smashes YOU!!!!
- — Russian reversal on Gravity hammer
No Grunt has ever wielded the Gravy Hammer ("Chipote Chillon" in Mèxico, don't make me tell you why, please), but if they did, it would result in... Well, something bad, like say... a severely horny Grunt, or the death of all life as we know it, or the Invincible Grunt. That or they wouldn't be able to lift it. That would look funny. So funny that Hunters WOULD jerk off to it, but their dicks are just a single nightcrawler, so if they try, they just rip their dicks off.
This melee weapon seems to make a sonic blast after it is swung near the gravitational surface of a map that results in a nearby opponent in front of you to "blast" farther back or die. Unlike the energy sword, this weapon is more fucktarded, and does deplete more electrostatic gravity charge (ammo) if you swing at the air for fun.
Some Grunts were known after several
wanking uses of this weapon to become severely horny angry, and would trip over their own testicles and become tangled up in them, due to the weight. This could take out AIDS warriors with one
It has a brother. Its name is Banhammer. Banhammer always wins.
Brutes also use this to make applesauce and mashed potatoes. Humans use it as either drinols or golf clubs. Grunts go fucking gangsta on things with one.
This is another version of the weapon used by the Admins of Halopedia, Halo Fanon and Gruntipedia and the uber-awesome Flaming Ninjas. It's basically the same, except it's on fire and it kills in one swipe. But, they can also use it to bring killed users back from the dead. A swing to the face will send you on a one way trip to Bantown, where you will be forced to live with a crowd of noobs and hackers and forced to end your shenanigans in the real world.
Mythic map pack Sandbox has a version called the
9-Wood (7-Wood n00b get it straight). It does almost no damage, but inflicts major damage to balls, sending them flying from their previous location inside of the n00bs belly (for they have not dropped yet), into the nearest actually good player. Some players call it the 7-Wood the "Grunt Wood" because it has a grunt on it and it kicks ass... well smashes it...
He used one of these once. Back in Vietnam...
BALL-PEEN HAMMERSThe Hammer of all hammers