- In Soviet Russia, Plasma Grenade throws YOU!
- — A Grunt
- What does this green button do?
- — The sad but somewhat hilarious death of someone trying to jump (A button).
- Hey dude! throw this at someone!
- — A Noob trying to make new rules when playing dodgeball.
The Type-1 Antipersonnel Grenade, otherwise known to people who have a life as the Plasma Grenade, Semtex Grenade, Blue Spider, Blue Balls, Blue Flames, Dodgeballs, Stickies, Footballs, Tennis Balls, Basketballs, Shut the hell ups and Your mom, is a type of grenade used by the Convention.
Plasma genades are often shoved inside the cranium and left there for the lulzarious explosion which deforms the mind. To use a Plasma Grenade properly, simply click the Mark of Shame/Green button and throw it at someone, hoping that is will become attracted to your
target and die in a violent explosion due to a nuclear boner.
Eating Plasma Grenades Edit
You thought that anyone would eat Plasma Grenades?
Nope, it's Chuck Testa!
Why they were madeEdit
Because the UNSC has been to lazy to utilize Semtex Grenades, the Covenant Empire made a more sufficient and effective version of the Semtex Grenade which was blue, bright and was honestly just a way to enjoy your life staring at pretty balls just before you die.
Oh yeah, and Semtex Grenades suck too.
- I think that it can be used to kill things
- It makes people get Ghost shits
- Often used to hilariously kill dogs in games of fetch
- Great for team killing on x-box live to get noobs and l33t sp33king "pros"
- It also has it's own triva section
- they are bright blue testicles.
- hanging proudly from rearview mirrors