- So I was firing at this guy and I thought "YES!". However, that was before the grenade bounced back to me and I died.
- — Someone addressing minor design flaws of the weapon
- So in 500 years we have reverted to standalone, single shot grenade launchers? Which have proven to be less effective than underbarrel ones and much less than multiple grenade launchers? No wonder we're losing!
- — Someone addressing minor design flaws in the Halo universe
- OMG U RUIND TEH GRENEDE LUNCHER!!! BUNGLE U N00B WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!!!!!!!!
- — A n00b who then whent on to contract AIDS
The Pro-pipe is a new weapon featured in Halo: Reek. It looks like a Air-Zooka.
OverviewEditBungie just took a M79 grenade launcher and reskinned it. Bungie responded to the rumour by sending Bungie representatives to the peoples homes in order to talk them out of it.
The Pro-pipe fires only one grenade that behaves like the shitty Frag Grenade. For some reason the grenade contains electro-magnetism.
The weapon is not seen very often in multiplayer because noobs go MW2 and empty the ammo supply by firing the grenades across the map.
- Nobody's good with it. Nobody sucks with it(except noobs).
- It's cool for being around 500 years old.