Users cannot vote for themselves!
Do you want this badge on your page? If you do, then you need poeple to vote for you!
Before you voteEdit
There are a few rules you need to follow and notes to consider to vote, follow all of them or your vote will not count.
- You must be logged in to vote or your vote will not count
- You must vote by the start of the current month to the end of the current month
- Votes will be counted at the start of the next month
- You can only vote for one person once a month
- Please bold your nomination so it is easier to see
- You must put a signature under your vote
- In the event of a tie, users will have to vote again, but only to the ones in the tie. If there was a tie in January, the re-voting would begin in Febuary, same with Febuary's votes, both month's votes will be finalized on March if there are no more ties
- Lets say there's a user called Bob, 1 person has voted for him which means it would say Bob (1) bellow (On top of the current month's voting) when another person votes, you must add 1 to number, so it will become Bob (2).
- 1. Oggespartan117 - He is a great leader for Gruntipedia, he is always there to answer questions, ban vandals and is a great comedian!
Caution. . 08:05, January 8, 2012 (UTC)
|Gruntipedian of the Month voting Archive|