This article is too damned short, Marine! You will help Gruntipedia by so it will fit the screen, fool!
- KILL IT WITH FIRE! KILL IT WITH FIRE! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
- — Tartar Sauce in his fight with The Arby. Before realizing there are no firebomb grenades in Halo 2.
- ITS HOT! *POOF*
- — Unsc Marine
- Fool! You eat them.
- — Brute to Marine
The Firebomb Grenades are a ketchup for the brutes. Once thrown spits of hot sauce everywhere.
Tartarus was experimenting with different spices, for his Human-on-a-Stick tasted awful. The 1st version was plasma sauce which had sudden bursts of flavor but it had a nasty side affect of asploding the food and anything it touches. The updated version, the Spike, was delicious but painful. Very painful. Then the Firebomb Grenade Special came, making the excellent spice. Now that's a spicy meatball!
Warning: The Firebomb grenade may cause plasma poo, heartburn, upset stomach, diarrhea, oh yeah, and death.
Adaption to the Brute Arsenal Edit
Because of all the spicy goodness of the Firebomb grenade, it was now used as a weapon and sauce carried by sissy brutes. Therefore, enjoying the way of killing things, cooking the selected host, and making them taste better, brute chieftains no longer had to soften their meat with Gravity Hammers.
Warning: Don't try to put it on food. Or anything else. Actually, it is best not to go near it at all (unless you're a human).
- The drowsiness of the Firebomb grenade helps little kiddie brutes and grunts fall asleep from bad sexual dreams.
- They are HAWT, literally.
- Tartarus was once a recruit for the Covenant, and, one day after he killed a marine, a Grunt dared him to eat a Firebomb Grenade, so he did.
- They can be used as a football replacement, but the person who catches it instantly bursts into flames. Its way more fun that way.