- IT TURNED MY SWAG ON!
- — Soulja Boy the Jackal on Custom Powerup
The custom powerup is only available to people in forge mode, other than that it is absolutely useless. Its effect is determined by the SWAG level of those who claim it, or whatever the custom game type says.
Absolutely none! Besides enhancing your swag (only to be owned 30 seconds later by noobs).
It's yellow, and when you run in to it, it makes you run faster, sometimes, depending on what you dumped on during the custom games PGL.
- it makes Noobs dumber
- it can make you invincible to the spoon of The morons that started this whole clusterfuck.
- it is the only equipment that Ign liked. they're rating 0.1/10
- It cant cook mashmellows[ it can on pie]
- it has to be in custom games
|Gruntiness' Dumb Brother | That Green Orb Plant that heals you | The Mine that can be seen a mile away | Yellow Ball of gay-version of Gruntiness | Blue Shield Thingy|
|Crappy Equipment that makes you wonder why Bungie put them in Halo|
|Blue Ball of Suckage of life | White-yellow soup fog | Feel the breeze under you | Thing that makes radars play music and go insane|
|Good for ugly people like Brutes | Most abused by noobs | Something your mom uses everyday|