The Prophet of Truth likes this article, therefore it means it sucks and/or contains real, boring information. You will help Gruntipedia by others better and funnierand making this page and
This article is too damned short, Marine! You will help Gruntipedia by so it will fit the screen, fool!
"Yayz nobody can stab meh now!" Truth's famous last words.Edit
The Covenant, is a level in Halo tree. [in which bungie go green.] There isn't much else.
Warning: No spoilers in this article.Edit
Truth: I haz da power of...
Brute: Your testicles? WTF? Which ones?"
Truth : No, da ringz.Brute: Hey! This ain't a cutscene!
Brute storms off crying as it is to much for him.
Master cheif: WTF are we gonna do?
Rats in a vacuum: We will burn their monkey hides.
Cool elite: There is to many of them! At least four or five Manshee's!
Rats in a vacuum: No matter, they have huge stubby fingers.
Elite: What the hell?
Rats in a vacuum: They cannot press the buttons correctly.
BOOM BOOM BOOM!
Rats in a vacuum: Man, i should have got a job in Walmart or somethin.
Why this level is a dissapointment.Edit
- Truth get's Blue Stick'd by the Assbiter.
- Assbiter calls him and asshole.
- Rats in a vacuum tries to own some brute noobs.
- You get in a Awesome destroyer.
- You also get in a Horny.
- Lot's of Grunts.
- Rats in a vacuum epically loses.
- It is impossible to stay in there for five minutes.
- You have to land to HELP the Arbiturd!
- You have to help Arbiturd for the remainder of the game.
- Man, the game is crappy what do you expect?
- Grunt's get owned.
- Bungie said it was the last Halo game... BUT THEY LIED!! }: