This article is too damned short, Marine! You will help Gruntipedia by so it will fit the screen, fool!
- Well, I'm sorry my brothers, but apparently, the demon has hijacked one of our AA Wraiths, so you might as well sit down and shoot yourself because you're pretty much screwed.
- — A Brute Chieftian reporting to his squad.
- — A UNSC Fireteam leader, shortly after being informed of the Wraith's presence.
The Anti-Air Wraith is just a Wraith that kills air. No oxygen can stand up to its mighty power, and it will use its plasma coils to send its diabolical gas into space, just kidding.
Sadly, only the AI can make it lock on so if you want to shoot that Banshee out of the air then you better be in front of it. Despite the fact that you can't use the lock on, the Fuel Rods it fires have a high rate of fire and are very destructive so you can open a can of whoop ass on a little Grunt's face.
How to AcquireEdit
- Kill the gunner. He insulted your mother.
- Kindly knock on the door/hatch
- When the driver doesn't respond, rip the hatch off.
- Punch the driver in the face and knock off his hat.
- Stand behind him so you can't see "Press RB to board Wraith".
- Hold down RB while screaming at the top of lungs. Simultaneously headshot pilot.
- Keep all body parts inside the vehicle at all times. Failure to comply will result in emocide.