Aimbots are mysterious predators, ones that strike not with skill, but with the ability to hone in on targets. They are actually symbiotic parasites, with their hosts willingly accepting them; or even seeking them out. Aimbots are capable of locking onto a target's head from a mile away, and destroy it instantaniously. This causes much distress on the still-living victims part, with the most usual cries being "WTF" or "BULLSHIT", or even "OMFG, AIMBOTTER ***** **** ***** ****", and many other obsinetes. Though the host, now know as an "aimbotter", gains the advantage of instantainious accuracy; severel side effects occur:
- Loss of Self-Esteem
- Loss of interest in activites
- Loss of Hand-Eye coordination
- Shriveling or loss of testicles.
- Becoming an hero
- Higher risk of getting Noobitus
- Aibmots reside in, not the eye or brain, but rather in "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Halo/AIMBOT.dll
- Aimbots become extremely confused if their targets duck, causing the "aimbotter" to be owned. Much teabagging is guaranteed.
- If someone accuses you of having aimbot, and you don't, a winner is you.
- If someone accuses you of having aimbot, and you do, a noob is you.